Wednesday, August 20, 2008

You fuck my wife?

Today was a good day! Well, I guess it was yesterday technically speaking. Anyhizzle, I worked at 7am (gah!) and we moved around the downstairs displays until you need a compass and a guide to get to the stairs and god forbid you need to find the elevator. Its a little maze-y. Oh well. 

I managed to get all of my shit done with an hour to spare! All while executing excellent customer service. The result of all this is pure exhaustion and tears at the thought that I work at 7am again today. 

After work I hung around the backroom with Kellie then scampered off to grandma's house with my newly purchased copies of Camp Rock and the new JB album. I visited with my cousin, who had her first day of high school today (at my alma mater) and needed my assistance in memorizing a JB song to sing in theater class. It was fun to hang out with her, because she is ridiculously funny. After that I feasted on yummy grandma food and dropped my cousin off. 

From there I met up with some friends at a bar and that's a ridiculous story I shall not force upon anyone. So, now I am tired and will go to sleep. 


1 comment:

Fatty Pants said...

I'm struggling to see the connection between the title and the content...

But how's the new JB album??