Friday, August 22, 2008

Another day, another dollar

Today was a quite uneventful day. Nothing exciting or annoying happened at work  and I really didn't do much beside work and watch "I am Legend" at Jennie's after. 

After work, I did strike up a conversation with some girls who were shopping for a romance novel as a present. They needed advice and we ended up kickin' it in the section for a half hour talking about books we've read and my fave show, "Jon and Kate Plus Eight". It was an interesting and amusing conversation. 

Yesterday saw the completion of the Veronica Mars viewing sessions and I am unsatisfied. I love Logan

We leave tomorrow for our visit with Andrew and I am so excited! ABK2 will be reunited for a day! Unfortunately we have to head home on Saturday, but that does mean I can now go to the preview screening of "12 Rounds"! yay! I admit, I rented "The Marine" and loved it and all its ridiculousness

No comments: