Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I don't know the name, I only know the sound it makes when it lies


I went to a screening of Tropic Thunder tonight. It was a really fucking hilarious movie. I was laughing the whole time, even during the parts that were over the top funny, I was still chuckling over the previous scene. Amanda and I got our faces painted camouflage and my artist was a bit over zealous while hers was really precise. We took hilarious pictures of us behind a bush, but they're all on her phone (of course).


I also got a text from a friend I never see and it made me a little uncomfy. It was one of those phrases that kind of sounds like a come-on, but could also just be a nice sentiment. I don't know. Thankfully, it was apparently just a song lyric they were passing on. Phew! I hate awkward situations...right.

Anyway, I am so not looking forward to this week, but it must be suffered through. Bleh.

Glad I wore the dog tags tonight. Strangely appropriate.   

No comments: