Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I'm hot...

Am watching "Jon and Kate Plus Eight". This is my crack. Its ridiculous. I even watch the same episodes and can't look away. Damn you TLC for playing this show at midnight!!! I need sleep, I open tomorrow at 7!

Today was uneventful and I was lazy. I abandoned the cross-merchandising project halfway through the day because I ran out of booklights that would fit on the endcaps. I really don't feel like finishing the remaining 4% of displays. Ugh. 

I can't wait for this weekend and I totally vote for Yosemite!!!!

For you Wifey...

2 comments:

Fatty Pants said...

have you noticed that like half way through the video, before joe's section starts, he's stroking his upper lip?

i crack up. LOVE THEM.

Fatty Pants said...

by the way, I totally watched the kids learn how to swim for an hour last night. they're just so damn cute. but sometimes i want to punch kate in the face.

password: foksx...heehee