Saturday, August 16, 2008

Cause it's Friday Night...

Went out to Dimples after work. It was interesting. I think the most interesting part was the shape of the place. Totally random. 

One guy that we met used to be neighbors to The Used and has all their numbers in his phone. *points to self* jealous. He was highly amusing too. 

I don't know that it was my scene per se, but it was fun. 

We stayed til close and then went to Bob's Big Boy for late night eats. Hence the 4am post.

Chased the lighting last night. Only found this one video on youtube cause I'm lazy.



Probably better to watch without the sound cause this kid's commentary is lame. 

Also thought I'd add some photos taken by yours truly in D.C.





















Most of them look like just bright light, but there if you look close you can see the bolt. Amazing! I spent hundreds of pictures on this storm. 

No comments: