Saturday, August 16, 2008

Warning: Awkwardness Abounds

My disclaimer:

I wish I could be eloquent and clever and witty in the writing of my blog. Unfortunately, I am none of these things, so I can only be honest. 

In my determination to be completely honest in my blog (B.H.'08), I sometimes reveal events or thoughts that are awkward and uncomfortable and sometimes cringe-worthy. If any of these situations involve you and make you feel any of those things, I am sorry. It is never my intention to paint anyone in a bad light. If you read a situation and it involves you and makes you uncomfortable, just remember that I probably feel worse, because I am constantly aware of how awkward I am in my day-to-day interactions with people.

So, that being said, I will try to filter my thoughts, or at least attempt to construct them in a way that misunderstandings of my feelings cannot occur. If I have told you that you are my friend, take comfort in knowing that you actually are my friend and, as such, there is very little you can do to make me change my opinion of you. Stupid shit and awkward situations don't register with me on that sphere. 

I am sorry if I get too weird. Just let me know. 

No comments: