Monday, August 18, 2008

I can't grow a mustache...

Hopefully at some point I will figure out a normal sleeping pattern. I'm totally awake and strangely ravenous. 

Today was good. Patrick and I closed together for the first time. Well, it was also the first time he's closed the store in two years. We did an amazing job, if I say so myself. Not only did we make plan, but the store looked amazing and our closers finished in under a half hour. All around good times. 

It was day two of the "Cross-merchandise every single endcap in the store" project. I at least moved past the relevant add-ons and now only have to put booklights on the remaining endcaps (which is about half of the store). I suspect this is all I will be doing for the majority of tomorrow. 

I didn't know they made a "Gone With the Wind" musical...but I enjoy promo picture.




1 comment:

Fatty Pants said...

DUDE I totally watched that video again last night and came THIS close to texting you "I can't grow a mustache" at 12:30am. But I didn't in case you had to open. Oh how I giggled. I love them...