Thursday, August 7, 2008

Bonnie de Jour

So I've been reading "Belle de Jour" by Anonymous. I'm about halfway through and I am having these weird moments where I remember that this is nonfiction and it freaks me out. Not in a like bad way. Its sort of this strange realization that this is (or was) someone's life. Then I can't help but imagine myself in these situations and its even stranger. Especially when it makes sense. Scary. Oh, this book is about a London call girl by the way. The author is actually the inspiration for the new showtime series that I've recently taken to watching. Unfortunately I have just cancelled said channel so that is at an end. 

So reading this book I wonder: could I ever be a call girl? My first inclination is respond in the negative. I don't think I have the personality for it. Logistically though, it would make a certain sense. Do you really think after having read how many thousands of romance novels I haven't picked up a couple tricks? (tricks! hahaha!) Its an interesting concept. However since I still haven't cashed in the v-card this question remains moot. 

In other news we have a new GM. While I disagree with his method of making changes before observing our operations, he seems a nice enough fellow. IPT is probably shitting a brick because their reality is the most affected. Sorry guys. I closed for the first time since May and I had to be the teacher. It was weird. We left the lights on cause neither of us know how to turn them off (if there is a way). I think that's probably the only thing we may have done wrong, but who knows. I am no expert. I'm a little "hmm" that him and Jen are so buddy-buddy already. She's such a bitch. Today she was "chatting" with him and as they were leaving the backroom she was telling him how she's "never cashed a single paycheck". Terin and I just rolled our eyes at each other. That woman is so getting mugged before I leave this job. 

Jsun and I went on a seemingly fruitless quest to Granada to watch the filming of HSM3. We walked the whole school and never saw anything but sport kids and band kids. After I got to work and David Brown (the relayer of the original info) called his sister, we found out that whoever from that cast was there was in the room with the band. Fuck! We walked right past that room. We suck. 

Breaking Dawn concert thing is tomorrow. I am so excited!!! Not only do I get to complete my collection of signed Stephenie Meyer novels, but I get to indulge in my favorite eating places in Westwood. Good times. 

And yes, I did go crazy with the links in this posting. DEAL WITH IT! hehehehe

And damn you Robot for getting me addicted to the fries/ice cream combo!

No comments: