Thursday, July 2, 2009

Thirteen on Thursday: Bucket List

Just a few items in mine. 



1. Take a helicopter tour of any of the following places: Los Angeles (on a not-so-smoggy day), Paris, New York, Italy, England, Ireland, Russia
2. Take a ride in a hot air balloon.
3. Be able to perform a professionally choreographed dance to "Beat It" by Michael Jackson. Preferably choreographed by either Wade Robson or Shane Sparks. And if I can choose my partner, either Hok or Neil from SYTYCD. 
4. Hit up Vegas high roller style. 
5. Go whale watching. 
6. See a tornado/tsunami close up (and preferably survive)
7. Publish a romance novel. 
8. Go to Boston and tell everyone to "get in the fucken cah".
9. Meet Jason and Grant from TAPS.
10. Eat at the Ivy and hire photogs to pretend we're famous. 
11. Punch **** in the face for disrespecting me and my sancha. 
12. Blow an entire paycheck on something frivolous.
13. Roadtrip across the entire United States of America.   

3 comments:

Fatty Pants said...

I love 8 and am confused as to who disrespected you and your sancha. And please start the romance novel asap, I want to read it!

God said...

8 has now been slightly modified to "get in the fucken deathstah" as we discovered the awesome idea of a bostonian darth vader over lunch yesterday. and 11 is someone whose name starts with an S...and ends with a cot.

Anonymous said...

Love your list, Bonnie Bear. It's inspired me to write mine.

Oh my god, please, please, please, make me a witness to number 11 Please, PLEASE!