Saturday, July 11, 2009

stuff and stuff

Dear lord I am posting a lot of late. I think its cause I'm lacking in actual human interaction. 

Anyhoo...

Yesterday my sister and I decided to hit up 3rd Street Promenade since we could legitimately get away with only spending a few dollars (parking). Whilst in traffic along Sepulveda a champagne colored sedan pulled up directly to my left and inside was a businessman. He was listening to news radio REALLY FRAKIN' LOUD and I was like "Oh man! Really?". Well, right after I said that the dude changes the radio station. I was like "Thank god" and the guy settled on really hardcore metal. Emily and I couldn't stop laughing cause that was like a complete 180 and not at all what we were expecting. 

The promenade itself was fun. It turns out if you go after 6pm parking is only a $3 flat rate. SWEET! We walked around, forced Old Navy to cash out Em's gift card, then headed to Cafe Crepe for some yummy food and crappy service. I agreed to split the cost of a pitcher of Sangria ($12 and totally worth it), a pannini, and a nutella/banana crepe. After we finished the food (and about halfway through the pitcher) we decided to order another crepe and Em decided to foot the entire bill. Yay! So I basically paid for parking and that's it!

Today I worked a little girl's birthday party doing face painting and made $150 in two hours! Woot! Woot! Now I can eat for the rest of the week. 

Speaking of this week, it is totally going to ROCK!

Sunday: Rock Band & True Blood night at Patrick and Heather's place-->potentially get to see my wife
Monday: Incubus at Hollywood Bowl
Tuesday: So You Think You Can Dance taping
Wednesday/Thursday: visiting Arwen in San Diago-->potentially greeting a new born baby cousin!
Friday: Closing at work WITH MIGUEL!
Saturday: Potentially game night at my house

Excellent week coming up. Good night. 

No comments: