Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I am not digging this lack of a car. On the one hand, I do miss taking public transportation around. Its fun. On the the other hand, this is the worst week for me to be without wheels. I'm way to freaking tired to get up early for the bus. I walked the other day, but Patrick and Heather saw me walking and made me get in their car. The ease of just having someone else drive me has become more desirable than the exercise from walking or the reduction of my carbon footprint from taking public transportation. As I sit here, waiting for 7:50, when I leave for the bus, I am actually hoping that my sister will wake up early enough to just take me so I don't have to walk up the sneaky incline that is Tampa Avenue. Plus, I still have the after effects of a charlie horse I got in the middle of the night.

2 comments:

Fatty Pants said...

:(

Kellie said...

"carbon footprint"

hahahahahahaha. I don't believe in that.