Monday, July 6, 2009

Grrrr!

My sister has got to be the fucking most annoying person in the world. I need to move out. She is driving me insane. Today I offered to make spaghetti for dinner and she's like "Okay, well I'm going to Sam's for a few hours, but I'll be back for dinner." So I decided to wait until she got home to cook cause when she goes to Sam's it can be for a long ass time and I didn't want to have cold spaghetti just sitting out. Well she comes back and starts whining, literally whining, about how hungry she is and why didn't I have the food ready. Then she left to get fast food. 

Then, after I told her a shit load of times that I didn't want my mother to know how trashed I got on Saturday she fucking tells my dad. Then she's all "you said Mom". WTF? We all know that if you tell one parent the other will find out. Its just a bunch of little things that keep adding up and make me want to punch her in the face. 

ARRGH! (heh I'm a pirate) I just needed to vent. 

Otherwise, somehow when I changed my layout I lost my C-box, so I have created a new one until the old one is found. 

No comments: