Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Because I wanted to...and can't concentrate on homework

1. First thing you wash in the shower?
My hair

2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
brown

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
...yes

4. Do you plan outfit?
only on important days

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
Frustrated with myself

6. What’s the closest thing to you that's red?
"What Price Love?" by Stephanie Laurens

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having.
Going to CO with coworkers and ending up basically indentured servants working towards going home. 

8. Did you meet anybody new today?
our waitress megan who was delightful--->ditto

9. What are you craving right now?
menchies...and kellie...together

10. Do you floss daily?
outlook not good

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
rachel

12. Are you emotional?
unfortunately yes. I try really hard not to show emotion other than happiness, but I fail...quite often

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
maybe when I first learned. I like to count in french now and usually I stop at 100

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
I'm a licker not a biter

15. Do you like your hair?
I wish I had curls!

16. Do you like yourself?
mentally, yes. Physically, I could use some work

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
As long as the word nuclear is pronounced correctly every time it comes up in our conversation. And he has to be wearing a 10 gallon cowboy hat. And maybe spurs. Yeah, definitely with the spurs. 

18. What are you listening to right now?
What Not to Wear

19. Are your parents strict?
they were when I was younger. Now, not so much. 

20. Would you go sky diving?
Yes, but I think I would like to do the indoor thing first. 

21. Do you like cottage cheese?
No. The texture freaks me out. And it tastes like nothing. 

22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
Quite a few actually

23. Do you rent movies often?
Not so much anymore. I have literally had the same DVD from Netflix for a year. I keep forgetting to mail it back. 

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
Well, duh. Girl gotta have her bling. 

25. How many countries have you visited?
1

26. Have you made a prank phone call?
a lot when I was a kid. 

27. Ever been on a train?
yes! I love trains!

28. Brown or white eggs?
White...

29.Do you have a cell-phone?
yes

30. Do you use chap stick?
haha mostly lipgloss, but I do like my cherry chapstick

31. Do you own a gun?
no, but I bought my ex-best friend 2 air soft guns right before we stopped hanging out and I totally wanted to ask for them back. They are really fun. 

32. Can you use chop sticks?
Yes, but I'm probably still doing it wrong. 

33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
Your moms

34. Are you too forgiving?
Sometimes. I'm kind of a sucker. 

35. Ever been in love?
maybe?

36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow?
*sigh* both will be in Colorado...without me. 

37. Ever have cream puffs?
yes! DELICIOUS!!!

38. Last time you cried?
Monday night. 

39. What was the last question you asked?
What happened?

40. Favorite time of the year?
Autumn 

41. Do you have any tattoos?
Hell no. I'm allergic to needles and pain. 

42. Are you sarcastic?
what do you think?

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
I started it, but felt like my imagination was being raped and didn't want to suffer any longer. 

44. Ever walked into a wall?
Hahahahahahaha! You have no idea. I just did it on Saturday. 

45. Favorite color?
Rainbow! (and no, I am not gay)

46. Have you ever slapped someone?
heh...ask Kellie

47. Is your hair curly?
No DAMNIT! I want to the curls soooooo bad

48. What was the last CD you bought?
Buy cds?! That's what Jason and Alix are for. I get them for frees. 

49. Do looks matter?
Yes, but it can be overcome by an excellent sense of humor. 

50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
If by forgive you mean punch in the face and then in the genitals? Then yes, in a heartbeat. 

51. Is your phone bill sky high?
No idea. My dad pays for it (thank god!)

52. Do you like your life right now?
Sorta. 

53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
I fall asleep to it on, yes. But I set the sleep timer for like 30 minutes. 

54. Can you handle the truth?
It depends, but I'd rather know than wonder. 

55. Do you have good vision?
Not anymore. Its from reading too much. 

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
Yes. Intensely. 

57. How often do you talk on the phone?
Once a day maybe. Usually not more than that. 

58. The last person you held hands with?
Hmm...I have no idea. 

59. What are you wearing?
shorts and tank top. Its so fraking hot in here. 

60.What is your favorite animal?
Fennick Hare! So cute! Its a kitty bunny. 

61. Where was your profile picture taken at?
Washington, D.C. 

62. Can you hula hoop?
For like 2 seconds. 

63. Do you have a job?
Thankfully, yes. 

64. What was the most recent thing you bought?
Lunch for my wife. 

65. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Totally. 

2 comments:

Fatty Pants said...

who do you hate intensely???

also, i totally said i bought lunch with you. FALSE!! you bought me lunch! thanks!!

God said...

haha yeah I read that and was like "maybe she filled this out before lunch"