Monday, November 17, 2008

The roof...no, wait...the garage is on fire

If you aren't already aware, pretty much half of my dad's family lives in Sylmar and were forced to evacuate because of the fire that started Friday night. My aunt's house was the closest to the fires and actually suffered damage. I was told by my dad that their garage ignited from within and they no longer have a tree house, but the house itself is fine. Now, I understood this, but I don't think I fully grasped what exactly happened until my aunt sent links to these pictures of the garage fire that she found online. This is actually her house.


Scary shit, my friends. 
The family is okay, a little emotionally scarred, but still safe. Needless to say, they won't be back in the house for a while. 

Ugh, school tomorrow and I need to start working on all those final projects coming up. 

No comments: