Monday, November 24, 2008

No Sleep + Hunger + Illogical Fools=Bad news

Ugh! I wish I had called out for work today. I knew I was tired upon waking and knew the store was gonna look like shit cause it did yesterday. I didn't really want to deal with the walk through but I told myself to suck it up. So I spent and hour being told that the store looked like shit (DUH!) and it was a good thing Preston was back because look what happens we he leaves (a.k.a. when I get put in charge). Fuck you. I did my best, but I also had 5 events to spearhead. Plus the merch team still needs a good amount of training at least as far as endcaps go, but we never have time to show them. It was frustrating to say the least. Then for the rest of the day I got a bunch of retarded logic and bad decisions thrown at me. I think the lack of sleep was like the equivalent of alcohol and loosened my tongue. I just couldn't take the horrible horrible logic (or lack thereof). 

As a result I was basically told that I used to be so nice and now I am mean. Talk about a passive-aggressive kindergarten reaction. I'm getting tired of having a 5 year old for a boss. And I'd just like to say, that I was not mean today. I can be mean. I can be a huge fucking bitch, but I choose not to. But I can't take the stupidity anymore, I have to speak up when it gets too ridiculous. 

In other news, there's a possibility I might ditch school and go see the Jo Bros tomorrow at Disneyland. I'm waiting to find out if my cousin can go with, but if she can't I don't really want to go by myself. We'll see. 

For now, I'm gonna take a nap and forget I even went to work today. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bonnie, I fucking love you!

The end.