Monday, November 3, 2008

Don't mind me, just venting my crap into the ether

Overnight shift tonight! Yay!...not. Now begins my 34 hours of being awake. Awesome. In that time I work two shifts, go to school, vote, and at some point eat. 

We'll see how this pans out. 

Halloween was fun. The party went well with minimal drama. Most of my favorite people were there and KTP got drunk, which is a rare amusement. 

I'm looking forward to the Trivial Pursuit party on Friday. I would love to have to game to actually play, but I only have the really old original version and LOTR trivial pursuit.  I suppose these shall have to do.

THINGS THAT ARE STRESSING ME OUT THIS WEEK:
  • Money!$?: I am broke
  • Funerals: a sad interruption to my weekly schedule
  • Time: where does it all go?
  • School work: I am so behind
  • Graduation: as in "can I plausibly graduate this school year?"
  • Work: the holidays approach...
  • Friend drama: can I DTB and still live with myself?
  • Voting: I have to make my own mind?!
  • Health: I need to get back on the gravy train, but its so hard!
Complaints! Complaints! Complaints!

I'd apologize, but I'm pretty sure no one really reads this anyway. 

Ugh. Pity party. Just shoot me. 

Random picture:

3 comments:

Fatty Pants said...

I would like further explanations on the "things that are stressing me out" because I'm obsessive about stalking you and frankly I just need to know or I'll self-destruct.
Thanks,
Your Stalker

KTP said...

KTP = No more than berry cider. And only like 2 cups. That's it.

Anyway,

Money!$?: I gos no chedda either. Where's KFPs sweet check and my free lunch?

Funerals: I'm sad for you and here if you need me. I volunteer KFP for this as well.

Time: I also need days off from my days off

School work: I can't actually complain because school is bitchin this year with minimal homework. But I can empathize. You can do it Bonnie Bear. You're smart. Just gotta manage your time better.

Graduation: At least your contemplating this year. I'm contemplating, "before 30?"

Work: I gotchyo back hommie! Just tell me whenever you need to me to take your SMgr hours.

Friend drama: Yes.

Voting: Just close your eyes and go with whatever your pen lands on.

Health: We need to do this together! Together we are stronger!

good luck tonight!

Fatty Pants said...

I'm still confused and want to help, let's have a chat when you get a chance. My phone shall be on all evening.