Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Un-fucking-believable

My sister straight up called me a cunt. And meant it. That is the one word I absolutely hate and reserve only for those whom I would have no qualms about killing with my bare hands. And my sister legitimately called me it. Needless to say, there was tears. So, now I shall endeavor to find a second job once I return from D.C. cause I'm not living here too much longer. I can't stand it anymore. She's great as a sister, but not so hot as a roommate. So far I've only had one roommate that I actually could stand living with for an extended period of time. This blows. 

3 comments:

Fatty Pants said...

oh wifey :(

KTP said...

Colorado looms.....

On a related side note: There were tornadoes in Colorado last night. Not too far for us to drive, eh?

My word verification word: mgzvdx

Kennya said...

If I was a legal and got financial aid I'd totally move in with you. Too bad I haven't finished drying off my back. Bummer man. If only I had the funds.