Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sadness

Andrew has left. Sadness. I hate change. Its going to be strange downsizing to a trio instead of a quartet.  We all hung out thursday night and although no tears were shed, it was pretty sad there at the end. We'll see how it goes.

School, thankfully, is finally over and I don't have to stress out anymore. Maybe I can actually get some sleep too! I just checked my grades and somehow miraculously I got a B- in my Anthro class. I honestly have no idea how I pulled that shit off. The downside to that news is that usually when shit like this happens, I end up getting bad grades in my other classes. This would not be good at all. 

Work seems to be going well also. I haven't gotten yelled at in a couple of days, so that's always a plus. I'm actually looking forward to the next couple of days because I get to make new displays of my own choice. Its gonna be good times I think.

Today was my BBQ, and even though not too many people showed up I was satisfied with the overall fun times. The food was delicious and I had fun throwing water balloons and hanging out with some of my favorite people. The plus side of not having too many people show is that I now have enough food for two weeks of fatty goodness. yum. carne asada!

No comments: