Monday, May 5, 2008

Blah Blah Blah...and then I died

Work
Nothing exciting occurred on that front. It was slightly busy in the earlier part of yesterday. There was one point during my service hour that I was literally needed in three places. Yikes. Most of the crazies came out yesterday just to spice things up. I thought they all convened on Wednesday, but apparently they're aloud to venture out of the padded rooms on Sundays too. Oh well. 
I can only say that I am glad I had a break from getting yelled at for stupid shit. 

School
Now that my take-home assignment has been completed and summarily dismissed from my consciousness, I now must focus on upcoming finals. It'll be interesting to see how much information I can cram into my short term memory in the next couple of days. I'd stress out about them, but that's not really in my nature. 
Real Life
Saturday was Kaitlin and Andrew's going away party at my house. I have to say that it was definitely a success. I had a great time and was satisfied with the array of characters that attended. It was what my Holiday party could've been if certain people weren't such whores. I think that my favorite part was the impromptu rave. Good times with the Harry Potter glow sticks. Happy to say I still have a shit load, so the next party can be revived by raving if necessary. I think Andrew was happy with his gift from us. I still totally want those pictures, especially the one that is sickeningly cute. 
Kellie, I don't know what you mean by my original link or some such nonsense. Didn't I explain I have no idea what I am doing?

No comments: