Wednesday, December 9, 2009

This week is strangely boy week for me.

Went to a bar with classmates last night and ended up giving this guy my phone number (first time--eek!). We'll see if he uses it :(

Tonight after class I'm going to a gathering that this guy from my summer school class invited me to. I debated for a long time about going cause I will literally only know him. Plus apparently his friends are super quick-witted and I have little faith in my wit. Especially in social situations with new people. I could still back out, but we'll see. If it gets too awkward I'll just bone out cause I have to be up by 6am anyway.

*sigh* today I basically undid all my efforts at saving money. I spent about $130 at Borders today getting prezzies with my discount. It coulda been worse but I decided against getting a couple of things at the last minute-->including the Star Trek DVD with the hopes that Santa will leave that in my stocking along with the Vikings.

I should probably start listening to the class discussion...

1 comment:

Fatty Pants said...

so did you go to the gathering?