Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Off to a bad start

So the weightloss thing is progressing-ish. I'm a little frustrated because I was planning on starting my blog from day 1. Unfortunately I was hit by some sort of super virus that decided to make me comatose for two days.

On Sunday night I was feeling bleh and was having a hard time focusing on things. Then Monday morning I came in late for work cause I just could not get up on time. About halfway through my shift I started to get dizzy and decided that after I finished my C-table I would just leave, which is what I did. My parents had invited me over for dinner that night so I threw some clothes and my phone charger in my trunk and drove out to Sylmar. On the drive over I just started to feel progressively worse and by the time I got there any mention of food just made me nauseous. My dad gave me some Pepto and I basically crashed on the couch with a bucket conveniently placed next to me. After throwing up a little I took some Nyquil and belatedly remembered to call work. Sorry about bugging you Kellie, but I needed someone to be aware I wasn't coming in on Tuesday before I completely passed out.

I ended up sleeping from like 7pm on Monday until noon on Tuesday. I managed to eat a bowl of cereal, a taco, and a piece of pizza yesterday without throwing it back up, but I still spent the majority of the day asleep on the couch. Apparently Emily came over to the house several times while I was knocked out. Today I feel better, but still feel a little weak. I think I'm dehydrated, so I've been guzzling the water bottles.

The upside to all these shenanigans is that I've lost 6lbs since our initial weigh in. So I guess my first diet was illness and it seems to be effective. Unfortunately its not very glamorous or enjoyable.

Also this was an extremely poorly written blog, apologies about the oversimplified syntax and all. Its still a little hard for me to focus on things.

No comments: