Sunday, December 27, 2009

Looking forward

It is official, I will be "across the pond" from March 8th to the 29th.

We land in London and fo shiz will be in Dublin on St. Paddy's. Other than that, the itinerary is still in the works though we do know we want to go to Scotland, Italy, France, and Spain.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

And my sister Arwen is gonna take us to REI sometime this week to get our backpacks. Also, she's probably gonna pay for our rail passes. Sweet!


Today also marks the first day of our weightloss contest (get ready Nadia!). I started out great with my two double cheeseburgers at lunch and my bowl of mashed potatoes for dinner. When we weighed in I found out that Arwen weighs (what I thought was) my goal weight. Nothing against her, but after seeing what it looks like I might have to shoot for an even lower one.

I think I'm gonna blog about my weight loss endeavors (though I didn't "apply" for that one job), but not here. I might make a whole new blog just for that, but its gonna be super secret and the only person that will be able to find it is Nadia Mars. We'll see.

More to come, but my fingers are cold and I need to stop writing so I can put them under the blanket again.

Ta!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yessss! We're gonna be so slim come April, woot woot!

P.S.
Found your super secret diet blog!;)

God said...

how did you find it?!?! I haven't even made it yet. I guess you're just that good.

Anonymous said...

haha nadia mars.

well, good luck to you all. i am super f--king jealous that you're going to europe.