Thursday, December 17, 2009

the haps

Another strange dream in which me and a male celebrity are coworkers. This time it was the amazing Nathan Fillion. This was more understandable since I saw that adorable picture online earlier in the day.

Anyhizzle, I am finished with college. Last final was taken last night and I'm fairly certain it will result in a passing grade. Graduation ceremony is Wednesday, May 19th at 6:30pm. You may join if you so wish. There will most definitely be a party, but it remains to be seen when the date of that is.

In anticipation of getting paid tomorrow I am going to eat an actual meal tonight and have asked Nadiapots to accompany me since we hardly ever hang outside of work anymore. It has been difficult having no $$$ but on the upside, my grilled-cheese sandwich diet has resulted in me losing 7 lbs. Woot woot! That much closer to my new wardrobe.

Hohohodown tomorrow night! Be there or be ultimate lame sauce.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for inviting me! I had loads of fun!

God said...

me too! we should do this more often.

Fatty Pants said...

congratu-ma-lations!