Wednesday, December 2, 2009

So my sister is coming home tonight from a 2 week long vacation. I've spent approximately one week of that time by myself at my house.

It was really nice.

I find that I kind of like living alone after living with other people my whole life (most of whom were family). I'm sure there would be some days that I'd want someone to talk to about my day, but I like not having to worry about what kind of mood someone else is in when I get home, or if they cleaned up after themselves, etc. I think it might be fun to live alone for like 6 months as a test run. We'll see. My future is hazy, especially with that darn 2012 approaching.

3 comments:

Fatty Pants said...

Given the current state of my life, you are absolutely forbidden to die any time in the next 4 decades. Write that down.

Also, you can live alone and then call me if you need to talk about your day. Best of both worlds.

God said...

I hate that I can't read/hear the phrase "best of both worlds" and not think of Hannah Montana. Damn you Miley Cyrus!!!

Consider your input on my demise noted.

Anonymous said...

for real. living alone has its perks, especially the ones you mentioned (cleaning, moods, etc.).. but at least for me, it can get lonely. that is why i have a cat.