Sunday, December 21, 2008

Too much of a good thing...

I just logged into my myspace and there was an advertisement that popped up and it reads "22 and overweight? I lost 42 pounds in 4 weeks no diet no exercise It was easy!"

WTF?

How did they know that I am 22, overweight, allergic to diet and exercise AND easy...no, wait I take that last part back. Regardless, I am amazed. 

Its almost Christmas and I am alternately excited and exhausted. I still have gifts I need to get, but I'm waiting for my loan check to come in the mail this week. Please, god, let it come this week. I so need it, just to pay some credit card bills. The sad thing is, on one of them my last four statements are all just payments and I am still maxed out. Lame. I hate interest.



What is santa doing in this picture? And can I help him?



I love Christmas.

No comments: