Monday, December 1, 2008

damn you kellie. i tried to resist. 


Opening Credits: Dancing Queen by ABBA
Waking Up: A Thousand Days by Clay Aiken
First Day At School: Thanks for the Memories by Fall Out Boy
Falling In Love: Christmas Time is Here by The Vince Guaraldi Trio
Fight Song: Since You Been Gone by Kelly Clarkson
Breaking Up: What it Takes by Aaryn Doyle (Camp Rock Soundtrack)
Prom: Barbie Girl by Aqua
Life: Liar (It Takes One To Know One) by Taking Back Sunday
Mental Breakdown: Dig A Hole by Jay-Z featuring Sterling Simms
Driving: If I Should Die by Jay-Z
Flashback: For A Pessimist I'm Pretty Optimistic by Paramore
Getting back together: What I Like About You by The Romantics
Wedding: Decode by Paramore (Twilight Soundtrack)
Birth of Child: Everybody's Changing by Keane
Final Battle: In My Place by Coldplay (Its more of an emotional battle I guess)
Death Scene: Time Is Running Out (Live) by MUSE (fuck yeah they need to be on my soundtrack)
Funeral Song: It's Been Awhile by Staind (did not know I had this song)
End Credits: Pink Ego Box by MUSE 


Still only have two sentences...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have all these FOB songs on my ipod and not one came up while I shuffled to make the soundtrack of my life. WTF?!

thks fr th mmrs, Bonita!