Monday, December 1, 2008

So I continue to procrastinate. I'm watching the Bad Girl's Club on Oxygen. Apparently some guy named Steve did something bad to DeAnne and I presume it has to do with cheating. Sooooooo...he attempts to win her back by doing something super cute. 

He arranged for her to meet him at Hollywood and Highland, then scattered his sister and some friends around and had them wear these signs (Die Hard 3 style). They said things along the lines of "DeAnne rocks and Steve sucks". She went to each until his sister finally told her where he was adding on that she was only the second girl Steve had ever let her meet. So, of course Steve is wearing a sign too. He is holding it up so it covers the bottom half of his face (a la embarrassed kindergardener) and it says "I'm an ass". Straight and to the point I would say. Well done, sir. No guarantees, though, that she'll take you back, sorry. 

No comments: