Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sorry in advance

Things that have been bothering me lately:

  • That the trailer pronounces it Rodantheeeeee when I think it sounds better pronounced Rodanth (where the e is silent)
  • That despite considerable effort, I am still a bitch quite often at work
  • That despite considerable effort, I still suck at being a supervisor
  • That I have to read so much for school and I never seem to finish any of it. 
  • That health and money seems to come so easy to so many people
  • That I don't spend any time with my family anymore
  • That the company seems to believe that the reason for horrible sales is not the economic depression going on at the moment, but is, in fact, poor service management (what the frak?!)
  • That I can't seem to stop being a procrastinator 

Anyways, I'm watching Pride & Prejudice (the newer one) and I just realized that all the characters seem so much younger in this one than in the A&E version

Some stupid douchebag wanted to return a book tonight and I refused the return. Then he spent 15  minutes basically trying to get me to return it. Then the fucker called after we had closed and David (argh!) answered the phone and had him yell at him for a good 10 minutes. Then Damon got on the phone and dealt with him for another 30 minutes. Finally, Damon just gave in and told him to bring it in tomorrow. I hate people. The guy even admitted to us that someone had told him the the return policy was changing Sunday so he grabbed a bunch of books off his shelf to return without a receipt. Lame. 

Last night's release party was fun....Jeremy loves Kaitlin!!!!hahahahahahahaha! Love you wifey!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are not making sales plan either? Bummer.

Anonymous said...

Oh man! Damon gave in?! He is the last person I would have expected that from.





(Haha, the "word verification" word that I have to type in is "unhip". Very fitting)