Monday, September 29, 2008

Mothergooseries

Today was interesting. I woke up later than I wanted to. Then I spent like 4 hours preparing for my speech tomorrow. Then I spent an hour working on my poem. Right before I went to work I decided to check and make sure there wasn't any other assignments due for tuesday. That's when I found out that my speech isn't until next week. Balls. 

So now I'm trippin' about my poem. It reads more like prose so I'm trying to integrate some similes into certain lines (as per Sandy's suggestions) in order make it flow. *Sigh* If it wasn't really embarrassing to workshop a horrible poem, I wouldn't even try. 

And stupid Time Warner didn't run through my recurring payment option last month so now I have to pay this month's bill early. Fucking bitches. It even says on my online account that I selected that option. I hate this company so much, its ridiculous.



No comments: