Sunday, September 14, 2008

Beer, Bowling and Baby Got Back

So I got drunk last night.

After furiously cleaning my house between the hours of 4 and 8 yesterday afternoon, it was nice to kick back with a beer and bowling shoes and spend the rest of the night in good company. Although I did miss KTP, but not how she probably would've kicked our asses at bowling.

My lovely wife plied me with beers I didn't have to pay for (but I will repay in double doubles and shakes, promise!) and it was halfway through beer #1 that I realized I hadn't eaten anything for a long time, and this was why it was hitting me harder than usual. Plus I am a lightweight with beer and tequila. Those are my weaknesses.

It was an awesome game! KFP's boytoy, Andy (its Andy, right?), even had his own shoes! Thats how bad ass into bowling he was. Plus he did this spinning thing that was fun to watch, but didn't work out for him some of the time, because the lane wasn't waxed right...

Patrick also had this awesome silent bowling thing going on. His never made a sound when he sent it down the lane. I, on the other hand, slammed that sucker into the floor. That's how I bowl.

It was all around good times and I discovered that, like darts, I bowl better under the influence of alcohol. Go fig.

After bowling we did karaoke, which was so much fun! We sang "Wannabe", "Ironic" (where KFP came in too soon for the chorus and we couldn't stop laughing after that), "Zombie" (cause I had to, of course!), and "Baby Got Back" (where I shook my ass at the audience whilst Heather and Kaitlin sang their hearts out). I love karaoke! There is a tentative plan for hittin' up McG's to sing Muse tonight. *fingers crossed*

So it was a success of an evening and I woke up to a gloriously clean bathroom that has...*drum roll*...A NEW TOILET!!!! YAY!!!! My wonderful father bought and put in a new toilet for us yesterday. He rocks.

Today has started off well. And I am still a little drunk. Yay!

3 comments:

KTP said...

I like the new lay out

Anonymous said...

Bowling is so much fun!

P.S.
Today we listened to MUSE in the car and it reminded me of you. I miss you Bonnie Bear :(

Fatty Pants said...

check out your portuguese fan!
i enjoyed "that's how i bowl" because it sounds just like "that's how i roll" and the similarity in sound made me think of "don't tease me bro"...and I laughed.

that is all.