Friday, January 2, 2009

2009

So I still haven't been able to come up with a saying for 2009. Last year it was Brutally Honest 2008 (BH08), but this year kinda snuck up on me and I haven't really analyzed what I want out of it. I'm pretty sure once that's done, I'll come up with something. 

Wednesday was fun. We played a round of New Year's kickball and it was a really great turn out. It was nice to see Josh before he left. I'll miss his ridiculousness and his silly laugh. 

After that it was nice little kickback at my place, playing various games and drinking. The cream puffs were an awesome way to start a new year, too. It was just good times. I love my friends. 

I was thinking that in about a month, I will have been at this job for 2 years. Its weird. I still feel like I'm new sometimes. 

So, I'm thinking if the weather is good tomorrow I might go to Santa Monica before my Wifey's birthday gathering. I miss the ocean and the laziness and comfort of it all. 

No comments: