Wednesday, January 14, 2009

CSI:Miami is ridiculous

So I am watching CSI: Miami and the main character, Horatio, is ridiculous. I don't know if the character is written this way, or if David Caruso is taking it a bit too far, but he is like stupid serious. Its like watching some old dick tracy type movie where the investigator is required to have five minute long stretches of silence between words. No one else on this show does this. 

I have since changed the channel, but What Not to Wear is similarly unsatisfying since its focused on 3 women from Saugus. The last thing I want to watch is anything about women from Santa Clarita. One word: fake. 

I get to see Hasone today! I AM VERY EXCITED. Totally didn't mean to write that in all caps. I accidently pressed the button, but I'm gonna roll with it since it emphasizes the excitement. 

School starts in a week and I am so not ready to go back. Did it seem like a really short break to anyone else?  

2 comments:

Fatty Pants said...

But don't you love how dramatically he take his sunglasses off ALL THE DAMN TIME?

word: damoging...like "ey man, ju is damoging mah cloze" (say it out loud)

Unknown said...

Great take on Caruso/Caine. He is one of the most ridiculous characters on TV.