Wednesday, January 28, 2009

You don't even know

So I just got back from the E.R.

drum roll please............

It's PNEUMONIA!!!! 

My mom called it. 

So, after two hours staring at a clock that is eternally 7:19, I finally found out that I have the early onset of pneumonia in my left lung (hence the unbearable pain in my chest when I breathe). So, yes, Preston, it is worse than just normal sick, and I am totally justified in calling out in order to see the doctor. 

Its really gross actually. I coughed up some blood a couple of minutes ago. Not cool. 

So now I am supposed to chug codine-laced robitussin for the next three days and sleep. Good times. 

The sad part is that I was in the middle of watching GG on my actual TV instead of on the small computer screen, but since I have chosen to convalesce at my parents'/grandparents' house I am once again confined to the computer screen. Lame. 

Oooh codine is kicking in. G'night. 

1 comment:

ROBOT ON said...

BONNIE!!!! NOOOO!!!!!!

Sorry I missed your party. And feel better! I heard that Disneyland helps. If you need me to be drive you over some Disneyland, let me know.

lol, while I was reading your blog, I thought to myself: "ugh, why don't I have any music on?" ... and then your music played. It was quite funny.

And Pneumonia??? pshhh I don't even know.