Saturday, October 4, 2008

Today...sucked ass

So as per my title, today sucked ass. Majorly. I woke up just as sick as yesterday, but at least I had managed to sleep through the night. I got really bored at home so I decided to go to the mall and try to find a handbag for my new outfit. I went to Macy's cause, really, I didn't want to spend actual money and I have a credit card there. After going through literally all the handbags there I found one on clearance that I thought would work with the dress. I also found some jewelry on sale and I could see myself either wearing or putting in the christmas grab bag. So I purchased these two items and decided to go to Victoria's Secret to buy more shampoo and see if they had some makeup I could use. Right before going to the register I put my Macy's bag and VS shopping bag down to sample some lotion. Then I went to pay for my shit and as soon as the lady took my shopping bag I realized my Macy's bag was not with it. I was literally 5 feet away from where I set it down and I went over to the shelf and my fucking bag was gone. The cashier asked her associates if they could look around for my bag, but if they did it was a lame search. So, some fucking mexican motherfucker stole my Macy's bag. Cause it was literally wall-to-wall mexican chicks and one of them stole my bag. I'm pissed cause I really didn't want to spend actual money on a purse and now I know Macy's doesn't have one and I'll have to go somewhere else. ARGH!!!! Stupid cheap motherfuckers! Buy your own shit! Just because you're fucking poor does not mean you should be taking other people's purchases. I was pissed. 

So, on top of being sick, on my rag, and having to close tonight, I got my shit stolen. I hate the valley. I hate today. 

After that I just went into work even though I was two hours early. Work wasn't so bad today, but I really wasn't in a tolerant mood with the employees and wasn't putting up with laziness. On the plus side, I miraculously had time to make a cupcake endcap and its so cute! It makes me smile. Oh, I also bought myself a romance novel on break cause I so deserve it. 

Now I am watching Disaster Zone: Volcano in New York on Sci-Fi and it has the worst graphics in the world. Its great. Apparently it erupted in some house's basement and when the guy opened the door all these horribly created flames shoots out and some magma rolls out. Then they have "footage" of the house burning and its actual footage of some other house burning cause it totally doesn't look like the same house or type of film. Its awesomely lame. 

I am waiting for the Nyquil to kick in. Then its off to dreamland where people who steal my shit get shanked. 

No comments: