Thursday, October 30, 2008

Possible Paranormal Experience

I have a very keen sense of smell. Most of the time it sucks. I get headaches a lot because of strong smells, especially things like cigarettes, perfumes, exhaust, etc.

That established, last night while I was sitting on my couch I smelled cigarette smoke. This is one of those scents which I can detect right away. It was starting to annoy me even though it was still relatively faint. So, assuming it was someone outside I went to the open front door and looked out. No one. I closed it anyway. I told my sister and she said she couldn't smell it. This was understandable. It often takes people a few minutes before they can smell it too. 

Five minutes later I was getting super annoyed and figured it was my neighbors since the window was right next to me. I looked out. No one there. In fact, no one has been there for three days because of a death in the family. Hmm. My sister finally came over to where I was sitting and she could totally smell it to. 

So unless someone was randomly smoking in that one spot of our living room without us knowing it, I think it was residual. Which is cool. What with Halloween and all. 

And, no, I am not making this up. My sister will testify. 

That being said, here's some of my fave GH clips in honor of Halloween tomorrow.

My favorite EVP:


My favorite video images (one of them):

My favorite hotel:

My favorite thermal image:

No comments: