Saturday, October 4, 2008

Sick and tired, but owner of a new pair of shoes

So while shopping for an outfit for Magic Castle, I was confronted with my normal shopping difficulties. My boobs are too big for everything. This makes me curious.

Everyone is getting their boobs enhanced, so why haven't designers jumped on the gravy train? It frustrates me to no end that they think that someone who needs a larger size, could not possibly need a larger bodice. WTF? Anyway, I did find a dress FINALLY with the help of my wifey. Its cute, but no one is allowed to look at me from a profile cause the shape it weird. I did also get to buy these FABULOUS shoes! Yay for hot footwear!

Now I need to buy a purse, jewelry and figure out the makeup situation. 

Oh, and I am sick. I loaded up on pharmaceuticals last night and have been chugging orange juice all morning. Hopefully this helps me not be sick for the Happiest Place on Earth. 

No comments: