Monday, October 13, 2008

FIRE!!!

So, clearly there is a fire. Well, there is actually two at the moment. I live somewhere between the two. Smokey! So far the air quality is not horrendous like back in 2003, but I am uber sensitive to scent, so I have my excedrin handy.  

I went visit my parents in Sylmar after work to make sure they were all okay. Free food was consumed. As I was leaving I noticed the fire looked worse than it was when I got there so I called my aunt, who had gotten evacuated earlier in the day, to make sure all was well. Apparently, they were at dinner and had no idea, so investigated and found out that there was no way of getting to their house. So, now they are back at my grandma's house for the night. Yikes. 

I am 50/50 on whether or not I want school to be closed tomorrow. I don't want to have to do my homework, but I also want to have the midterm review before Thursday's tests. I am getting up at 5 am to find out what the verdict is.

Magic Castle is coming up soon!!!! 

By the way, this is totally hilarious! Good learning tool as well.


1 comment:

KTP said...

That video is fantastic. How witty of someone to create.