Friday, October 17, 2008

I'm bored...

I wrote a haiku. Its lame, but at least I wrote something. Gotta get those creative juices flowing. 

Hit me back
i don't want your call
when courtesy makes me
an obligation


So I got the Metro Station cd for free! Yay for promos! Its pretty good. "Shake It" is definitely my favorite song so far. Some others make me wanna dance too, which is really my only requirement in a song. I don't know why, but I totally love the singer's voice. Not Trace Cyrus, but the other fellow, whose name escapes me. 

I opened today, which was strangely unfamiliar, but enjoyable. Now I can nap before hanging out with Miguel! 

Can't wait to get drunk tomorrow! Octoberfest here I come! But I can't get too drunk cause Grady needs to switch shifts and I work at 1pm the next day. Damn, I was totally hoping to go to D-land for a couple hours before work too. Lame. 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

His name is Mason Musso and that song "Shake It" is incredibly annoying. It plays on the radio like every half hour here. I'm glad you enjoy it though.

I miss you!