Monday, October 20, 2008

Chronicles of Sleep

I am so fraking tired. The last couple of days have caught up with me. 

Thursday: Stayed up til 4:30 am writing Midterm #1. 
   Got up at 6 am to study for Midterm #2
   Took Midterm #2 at 8 am
   Got parameters for Midterm #4 at 9:30 am
   Turned in Midterm #1 at 11 am
   Studied for Midterm #3 from 12 pm to 7 pm
   Took Midterm #3 from 7:30 pm to 10 pm
   Ate dinner at 10:15 pm
   Went to bed at 12:30 am

Friday: Woke up at 6 am to shower
           Worked from 7 am to 3 pm
      Went home and cleaned up house a little
         Had an amazingly fun dinner with Miguel and Scott at 7 pm
              Went to bed at 12 am

Saturday: Slept til 11 am (THANK GOD!)
  Had lunch with sister at 1 pm
  Left for Huntington Beach at 2:30 pm (and got there in an hour)
  Began hunt for hotel room (search ended at 4:30 pm)
  Got in line for Octoberfest at 5:45 pm 
  Drank beer, ate German food and danced until 11:40 pm
  Went to bed at 12:15 am

Sunday: Woke up and got dressed at 5:30 am!
Parked at Disneyland at 6:30 am
Napped in car while Emily did CHOC walk til 9 am (on and off due to comfort issues)
Explored Main Street and World of Disney from 9:30 am to 10:20 am
Drove home from Anaheim 11 am to 12 pm
Worked from 1 pm to 9 pm
Ate dinner at 10 pm
Went to bed at 1 am

Monday: Woke up at 10:15 am
Things to do today: Write a poem for class
    Email notes to classmate (from last thursday--oops!)
    Maybe look for Halloween decorations
    Work 3 pm to 11 pm ( I so don't want to!)

Total Hours of Sleep in 5 days: 32 
Average Hours of Sleep: 6.4
Number of Hours Bonnie normally needs to function: 9    (I love my sleep!)

So I am le tired and totally need food and an idea for my poem. Maybe it should be sleep deprivation.

Oh, shit. I just remembered I also need a couple options for an informative speech topic. Frak. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Miguel told me that he hung out with you and Scott. I want to hang out with you, Miguel, and Scott! :(