Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Stuff and things and my new eye candy

Clearly Stark Sands is my new obsession. Now that Orlando has become officially affianced, I must find myself a new man. That being said, I am now determined to go to New York before the year is over and see said new man in American Idiot on Broadway.

I also hate my mother because she and my grandmother have season tickets to the La Jolla Playhouse and she got to see him in Bonnie & Clyde, which apparently was really good. Jerk.

Not much else going on (minus the insomnia that has caused all of this week's postings), but keep your fingers crossed that Urban Outfitters will be calling soon with a job opportunity for me!

2 comments:

Nadia Cota said...

My new obsession is James Ransone (Person)!!! My lord, he's beautiful! My goal is to go to New York and somehow bamboozle him into falling in love with me. One word to describe him: PERFECTION. THERE IS SUCH A THING! (Sigh) Moving on...

Do you really want to go to NYC before the end of this year? Some lovely ladies (five to be exact, possibly more) and I are going to go celebrate our birthdays in NYC in October! We'd be more than happy to have you join us! I myself would not mind going to see Stark Sands even if that means having to sit and listen to shit Green Day songs (I'll bring earplugs). Let me know, lady...

God said...

I think you might have to fight Kaitlin for James Ransone since she has prior claim.

I am, however, serious about my desire to go to NYC and may in fact take you up on that offer. This all depends on my financial situation in the next coming months, but keep those fingers crossed!