Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I feel the need to start paying more attention to what's going on in the world.

The other day some middle-aged woman asked where she could find Rolling Stone magazine. At the time, I was a little confused because she's not exactly my idea of their target audience, but I shrugged it off.

Today, I was randomly looking through Yahoo News articles and ended up watching a video about Obama not responding to a question about the war. That led me to a related video about a General McChrystal turning in his resignation after being quoted openly criticizing the administration in Rolling Stone.

It all makes sense now. Middle-aged woman wants the news firsthand. I should too, right?

Do I make sense?

Anyhoo, bottom line is that I really think its important for me to know what's going on and I've decided to make more of an effort to stay updated.

Watch out world, I'm keeping tabs.

No comments: