Thursday, June 24, 2010

Military and Music Videos

I started watching Band Of Brothers and it made me think of this video (which I love):



Then I tried to think of all the videos I know with military theme that I at least mildly enjoy or ran across while making this list. Here are a few...

While we're on the USO theme (heehee):



This next one makes me sad. Mostly because it happens enough to warrant a song. Also, its not so much a video as a still picture with music:


My favorite line is "I don't keep trash in my home".


One of my personal favorites, but that's probably because my friend used it for her BHD fic:



I forgot they did these:





Not really military related, but amusing:



And of course:



BEST FOR LAST:


So, yeah, I got a little sidetracked by the amusing ones. Oops!

No comments: