Thursday, November 12, 2009

Because I still have the bullet point option

  • Spent yesterday evening with my friend Claire. We were supposed to see a taping of Jimmy Kimmel with Dominic Monaghan as the guest. Got there too late so we headed towards Westwood for some delicious Enzo's Pizza. *drool* it was so good and I was starving. After that we headed to 3rd Street for Crepes which were equally awesome. It was fun eating good food and catching up. Then I found out I left my lights on (which I totally don't remember using in the first place) and killed the battery. Managed to figure out how to jump it with Claire's car.
  • Got up at 6am to do my homework. Will not be posting it as it is totally crap.
  • Got to work at 8 and found out they decided yesterday that they wanted to put some stuff on sale today. After printing and putting up signs I commenced the finishing touches for my visit. They showed up earlier than projected but it went well overall. He said he thought the shop was great. When we got upstairs to check out Holiday Lane he furiously tore down the signs on the boxed holiday card fixture and went on a rant about how they were too high because the average customer was my height. I refrained from pointing out that I do know how to look up. Whatevs. He hated where Holiday Lane was (as do we all) and told me to pull stuff as soon as the C-tables sell down.
  • I went to class where I spent the better part of an hour and fifteen minutes passing notes with my friend August, wherein we judged people in our class. Turned in my crappy assignment.
  • Went back to work for another 3 hours. Totally didn't want to, but I get paid so I guess its all good.