Monday, March 2, 2009

I know too much of a good thing is bad, but what about too much of nothing?

I continue to procrastinate and am watching Jake 2.0 on Sci-fi, a show starring Christopher Gorham, one of my faves. He's just precious. 

In one of the episodes I was rather delightfully surprised to find him paired up with Carly Pope, his "Popular" costar. 

In this episode Grace Park, of BSG fame, has a quick appearance as a bio-tech of sorts. Even though its an itsy bitsy role, I don't know if I really want to see her face given last week's BSG episode. Hmm...

Ugh, I guess I'll go back to analyzing magazine advertisements. I foresee horrible grades this semester. 

1 comment:

Fatty Pants said...

oh bleh, i had to do an entire research paper on magazine advertisements. it was boring and i didn't really learn anything exciting. good luck wheezy. (that's my ghetto term for wife today) :)