Tuesday, March 3, 2009

And people think the Rewards card isn't worth it...

Some guy came into the store today and purchased like 80 items that had just been marked down to a dollar. His total came out to around $93 and he had $95 in Borders Bucks. He saved a total of $2400. I wish I could do that. 

Although, he would have had to have spent $2850 in order to earn said Borders Bucks. So, its a toss up really on whether I would want to do that. 

I have to analyze one of my fellow classmate's poems and its horrible. I can read poems about sex. That's fine. But this one is ridiculous. Its like if Chuck Palahniuk wrote a sex poem. There is no grace, no emotion, and no point. And the writing leaves a lot to be desired. Clearly I am not a huge fan of Chuck's writing. But he is quite amusing in person. 

Anyway, now I am stuck with the tasks of telling this person that their poem is crap. Plus I have to write my own poem to be workshopped next Thursday. I have no ideas. 

No comments: