Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Wtf Borders? I don't appreciate this coupon I just received in my email for the SAME EXACT discount that employees get. That's just a slap in the face right there. And its not like our discount is an even number and it could be coincidental. No, its friggin' 33%. Stupid.

Anyhizzle, our landlord is sending someone over on Thursday to inspect the house for insurance purposes. Which means...we need to hardcore clean up this place so they don't kick us out. So Wednesday's plan to sell my plasma is not happening. Maybe Friday???? Lord knows I need the $$$$.

Did you find me yet Nadia Mars?

As soon as you do, I'll post a link here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's proving to be harder than I expected. Also, I haven't really been searching, eeek!

God said...

i figured you weren't trying *shakes fist*

:)

NADIA!!! my word verification= baoweri. if you say this out loud it sounds like bowery, which makes me think of New York. That is all.

Anonymous said...

Bowery makes me think of NYC too! ALWAYS! (sigh)