Thursday, January 21, 2010

Silent stress

Its weird. I'm ridiculously stressed out, but at the same time I do a really good job of not focusing on it 90% of the time. When that 10% rolls around its bad news bears. I think we can all pretty much guess what it is that is stressing me out--->$$$$$$

I both love and hate this upcoming trip to Europe. I love it because I GET TO GO TO FRAKING EUROPE!!! But I hate it because I have no money for Europe. I'm starting to think now that there is probably no way that we will be able to go to all of the places we want to go. In fact, we'll probably be restricted to non-continental Europe, i.e. England, Scotland, Ireland. Which is totally awesome anyway, but I really wanted to go to France and Emily really wants to go to Italy.

Right now I have way to many upcoming expenses. Even having made $250 at the garage sale last week I'm still waaaaaaaaaay under on funds.

Rent (Feb): $300
Rent (Mar): $465
Chase (Feb/Mar): $128
Macys (Feb/Mar): $60
VS (Feb/Mar): $60
Gardener: $160
DWP (Jan/Feb): $125
---------------------------------
Total Costs: $1,298

How much I will make between now and the end of February: $1800

That leaves me with roughly $500 to work with in between.

I'm also expecting to spend roughly $80-100 on Mammoth in 2 weeks. So that brings me down to $400 to work with.

I spend about $25/week on gas so that's: $150
Being mighty frugal on food I can do about $40/week so that's: $240

Bringing me down to $10 left over. Lame.

Hopefully I make more $$ on the rest of my crap I'll be selling in the next few weeks. Btw, I'm having another yard sale on the 30th of this month. I have a few DVDs left and bunches of books and clothes and other random stuff. I might be able to do a "preview" for anyone interested.

If you can think of more ways to make quick cash let me know!!!



No comments: