Friday, January 29, 2010

Words cannot express how much I miss the internet.

Every time I have the opportunity to use it I have to squeeze like 18 things to do into a 20 minute time period. It especially sucks when the internet I am using is spotty. Lame.

Very busy week. Started out with taking the cousins to see Princess & the Frog (which is cute and not overly black--you know you were concerned about that too) on Sunday. Monday was work as usual and then dinner with my parents followed by a lovely jaunt with KTP at LAX watching the planes come in. Tuesday was the Edge of Darkness premiere. The movie was entertaining enough and we saw a couple of celebs. It was worth it though to see the RIDICULOUSLY tiny car that drove past us as we waited in line (will post pic soon!). Wednesday I did the work thing and then joined KFP at the Nick Jonas concert, which was funsies! His music is a lot less pop and a lot more funky than expected. Can't wait for my wife to burn me a copy! Yesterday I spent an hour at Knott's Berry Farm before abandoning that exercise. Its a crappy park that's rides were built for children in China and its dying a slow death. The only good things were the log ride and the Western stunt show. Oh, and the jam, but you can technically buy that at your local grocery store. Anyhoo, we ventured on to Disneyland, which is WAAAAAAAAAY more fun. Spent about 4 hours there and then headed home.

Tonight is Nick Jonas round two with my cousin and tomorrow is an early morning yard sale. Come by if you'd like. Not so much on the dvd, cd market, but we have lots of books, clothes, etc. Also, you can just say hi to me :)

That is all.

Oh, yeah, and I totally rick rolled the store today. It was awesome.

No comments: