Tuesday, April 7, 2009




Thought I'd start this post off right with a little video bonus. 

Went to Vegas last weekend, which you already know since pretty much everyone that reads this was there. If not, well, it was an interested combination of personalities, resulting in awkward tension mixed with actual fun. I'm just glad Amanda and I stayed a little longer to wander the strip. 

I got the PC Supervisor position and will hopefully be starting next week. I'm excited for the challenge. 

Spring Break started and I feel like I should do something fun. My sister is going to San Diego and I am jealous. 

Went to the Observe & Report premiere last night. It was fun and free. The movie was entertaining, but I felt a little bipolar by the end of it. Maybe a little too much gratuitous violence. I was very excited to see Sterling Knight, whom I enjoy watching on Sonny with a Chance. I felt a little retarded when I asked him for a picture because a)I really can only know him from the Disney Channel and b)he is Brittany's friend. I remain excited, though. And I think I would probably be excited were I to see Demi Lovato. She seems super fun and nice. I super hope we fet 17 Again tickets. Zac Efron *drool*. 

No comments: