Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Quote of the day!

I almost wasted my 1 absence yesterday cause I really wasn't feeling like going to school. After thinking about it, I have decided to save this for a day with better weather. So I ended up going to school to learn something. 

I learned that when it is not raining they will put out the convenient little bridges that prevent you from having to walk through the giant rivers that accumulate along curbs. This would've been useful on Thursday when I ended up spending the 6 hours of school with soaking wet socks and shoes. Dumb bitches (its plural but its not). 

Anywho, I am really glad that I didn't skip school cause I would've missed this awesome quote:

"Okay, let's take a 15 minute break and then we'll come back and play with our packages."

No comments: